Pumpkin spice coffee creamer is something I look for as soon as September hits. It’s my favorite flavor, and I would prefer grocery stores carry it all year long! I decided to give a homemade version a try.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Try creating a masterpiece of coffee delight in this creamer by playing with your own combinations of flavors in this seasonal treat.
This recipe is very simple, but probably not as cost effective as buying liquid creamer from a bulk buying club. See our flavored powdered creamer for a more cost-effective solution – with the option of creating amazing flavors. It’s nice to play with your own combinations of flavors though!
For this one, it’s just nice to play with your own combinations of flavors. I used a glass quart canning jar, and it’s easy refrigerator storage!
Pour in evaporated milk.
Top with whole milk.
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 14 oz. whole milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, or favorite flavored extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- I used my quart jar to mix the creamer.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the jar.
- Add the whole milk. (Use the condensed milk can to measure!)
- Add the evaporated milk.
- Top with vanilla extract and delicious spices.
- Seal the jar tightly with the lid, and shake until thoroughly combined.
- Add 2 Tbsp. to fresh, hot coffee!
- Store in the refrigerator.
Servings are estimated at 2 Tbsp. a serving.