Apple Block - Paper Piecing

8 Posts
2 Users
5 Likes
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

Β 

Here is the apple block for our members! And the video Smile Re-watch the Pumpkin Runner piecing video for help. I hope you enjoy the block! You need to be logged in to download the block Smile Just contact me if you need help.

Β 

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Theresa

Posted : August 23, 2021 6:21 pm
Amy H
(@amy-harter)

Paper piecing LOVE! Love love ! Here’s what my 10 yo and I have been working on this week off school- and remember , it’s a big leap out of my comfort zone to get creative and go outside of directions πŸ˜‰ Thankfully creativity comes naturally to her. We are using the pumpkin pattern to createj trivet/pot holders to give as fall gifts this autumn. I find paper piecing addictive once I get going and remember how to start. I love being able to β€œwing it” and use scraps . Also loving the Riley Blake fabrics - sooo soft. Thanks for teaching us!Β 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Amy H

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. RLStevenson

Posted : August 28, 2021 5:50 pm
Theresa reacted
Amy H
(@amy-harter)

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. RLStevenson

Posted : August 28, 2021 5:52 pm
Theresa reacted
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

@amy-harter AWW! Beautiful!! 10 years-old! GREAT JOB!! What fun, big hugs, they look great.

Posted : August 28, 2021 5:55 pm
Amy H
(@amy-harter)

@annjoy would you believe she’s the one who noticed some pumpkins on the runner have just one leaf?😁 She loved that and I think they look great with her apples.Β 

Posted : August 28, 2021 5:59 pm
Theresa reacted
Amy H
(@amy-harter)

Posted : August 28, 2021 6:00 pm
Theresa reacted
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

@amy-harter Cutie!!! I'm so glad you're enjoying quilting with your mom! Hugs!

Posted : August 28, 2021 6:41 pm
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

@amy-harter They're beautiful. Always room to be creative, that's wonderful!

Posted : August 28, 2021 6:43 pm
Share: