Clear all

Easy Apron Sew Along Starts Soon!

4 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

Yay! Ready for another? Our next group project is an easy apron. This starts Tuesday, October 13th and ends Friday, October 30th. I'll be putting up more details soon, and a video later this week on how to cut out your apron pattern. Make sure to subscribe to the topic and Sew Anything Forum to be updated on new posts.

Β 

Posted : October 5, 2020 11:07 am
Amy H reacted
Amy H
(@amy-harter)

This looks fun! Aprons are my daily outfit accessory πŸ™‚ Β Is there a fabric requirement I can be shopping/looking through stash for?

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. RLStevenson

Posted : October 8, 2020 9:30 pm
Theresa reacted
(@annjoy)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter

@amy-harter Yes, I'll put this up today, it looks like you'll need 1 yd. for the apron, and 1/2 yd. (probably more than you need there) for the trim. You'll need 1 yd for the lining also, which can be a lighter fabric.Β 

I want to show how to do hemstitching, so currently trying to decide where we should put it πŸ™‚ I'm planning on putting out a newsletter today on this. Glad you'll be part!!

Posted : October 9, 2020 8:53 am
(@working-pantry)

This looks like fun, I'm thinking Christmas fabrics.Β  I'm going to be looking through my fabric stash for possibilities!

Thanks!

Posted : October 11, 2020 5:17 am
Theresa reacted
Share: