Salted Caramel Rice Crispy Treats
Salted Caramel rice cereal treat, perfect!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 18 Treats 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. half & half
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 30 unwrapped Kraft caramels
- 1 10 oz. bag of mini marshmallows
- Flaked sea salt
- Butter a 9″ x 13″ glass casserole dish and set aside.
- Melt the butter, half and half, extract, caramels and marshmallows together over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Add 7 cups of crispy rice cereal and stir to coat.
- Press mixture firmly in buttered pan.
- Sprinkle with about 1 1/2 tsp. of flaked sea salt.
Keywords: rice crispy treat, salted caramel